Mark Chamberlain BC Gallery
Enter the 3rd Annual Laguna Bluebelt Photo Contest and
Celebrate Our Underwater Parks With Us
Everyone has a chance to win! After the winning photos are chosen, all remaining photographers will be entered into a drawing for a special prize.
Have Some Fun and Win One of these Great Prizes
Helicopter Flight Up Coast with OC Helicopters
Dive Boat Trips and Air with Laguna Sea Sports
Three Course Dinner for Two at Spashes Restaurant from Surf and Sand Resort
Dinner for 4 at Hotel Laguna Ocean View Bar and Grill
Whale Watching Trips with Captain Dave’s Dolphin & Whale Watching Safari
Kayaking and SUP with La Vida Laguna
Gift Cards from Hobie Surf Shops
Gift Cards La Sirena Grill
One Hour Massage at Massage Envy
It’s simple to participate-
- Take Your Photo within one of Laguna’s Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) between January 18th, 2013 and January 18, 2014.
By Mitch Ridder
- Submit only one photo per person.
- Send your photo with your name, email, mailing address and the location and date of your photo to email@example.com by January 18th. You may include a title for your photo if you feel creative! In the Subject Line type “Photo Contest Entry” and your last name.
- The photo can be taken on the beach with family & friends, underwater, on a kayak or SUP and of any subject you wish.
- Photo categories include Over the Water and Under the Water. It can be of anything within one of our MPAs that interests you – your family & friends enjoying the beach, the tidepools or ocean, the birds or marine life that depend on it, just any part of this special place.
- We are adopting the Conservation Rules established by EPIC®. Marine life should never be stressed or endangered for the sake of a photo.
- Photos must be a single work of original material taken by the contest entrant.
- Judges will place emphasis upon photos that celebrate a healthy ocean environment and promote awareness and respect for the Laguna Bluebelt.
- Winners will be selected by judges based on representation of the category, aesthetic value, and technical skill.
- Winners will be notified by January 28, 2013. They will also be honored at an Artist Reception at Laguna’s Gallery Q and photos will be posted on our website and Facebook page.
- By submitting to this contest, photographers agree that their photos can be used by the Laguna Bluebelt Coalition with appropriate credit and that the photographer retains all copyrights. Entry constitutes permission by the Laguna Bluebelt Coalition to publish and otherwise use the photo for all public relations and marketing purposes. The photographs will not be used for any commercial purposes. Winning photos will be displayed on the Bluebelt website, Facebook pages and in newsletters.
Our Special Thanks to Our Sponsors! Please let them know how much you appreciate their support.
Laguna Sea Sports,
Splashes Restaurant at Surf and Sand Resort,
Hotel Laguna Ocean View Bar and Grill,
Captain Dave’s Dolphin and Whale Watching Safaris,
La Vida Laguna,
Hobie Surf Shop,
La Sirena Grill and
Massage Envy Laguna Beach